What travel doc/ ID do children need?

Passport: All guests, including children and infants under 2-years old, must have either a valid passport (required for travel outside of the country where the passport was issued) or other acceptable proof of citizenship (accepted, for example, for UK citizens travelling within the UK only) at check-in. In addition, many countries require an entry visa based on your nationality. Minor Consent Form: When a minor of 17 and under travels without a parent or legal guardian, accompanying adults must present an Authorisation for Minor to Travel Without a Parent or Legal Guardian form that has been completed and signed by the child’s parent or legal guardian.